Skip to content
- Rinse swimwear thoroughly in cold water as soon as possible after use to wash off any chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater.
- Never roll up when wet : hang dry the swimsuit on a clothes line or hanger.
- Do not hang the swimsuit in direct sunlight: UV rays can cause the colors of the fabric to fade.
- Do not twist or wring out your swimsuit to remove excess water to avoid breaking the fabric.
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions, fake tan, oils, rough surfaces, pool and spas treated with harsh chemicals.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.